NOTICE OF OUR PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES IN RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION
Thank you for your continued patronage to Henn na Hotel Tokyo Haneda.
The hotel takes the following preventive measures in consideration of the health and safety of
customers and hotel employees in consideration of the spread of new coronavirus infection.
★ To prevent infection
- Installation of antiseptic solution in the lobby
- A robot check-in is possible without face-to-face with employees
- Disinfection of parts touched by customers every 24 hours, such as the lobby, common areas for customers, and in elevators (24 hours)
- Disinfection of guest room door knob and guest room floor (until 21:00)
- Disinfection of remote controls in the guest room during cleaning
- Breakfast service changed from buffet format to plate format
★ Initiatives for hotel employees
- Temporary temperature measurement when the hotel staff goes to work, filling in the physical condition management sheet
- Ensure that hotel staff wear masks
- Disinfection in employee office
If you have a fever, cough, or feeling unwell, please contact us in advance.
We kindly ask for your continued understanding and cooperation.